Maybe it is about time you change boring desktop wallpaper. Spice it up with something new, something cool, something you can make your friends jealous of. Why only one wallpaper? How about rotating your wallpapers? And adding more functionality to your desktop? Following are some tools that you can use to rotate your desktop wallpapers.
Mac already has a feature that rotates your desktop wallpapers. If you did not know, here is how to do it.
Enjoy the following wallpapers! There are more resources and tools at the end!
- 40 Wallpapers Loaded With Color
- 60 Most Beautiful Apple (Mac OS X Leopard) Wallpapers
- 200 Mind-Blowing Nature Wallpapers
- 45 Really Fantastic Desktop Wallpapers
Besides adding new wallpaper you can also add little applications and widgets to make your desktop more exciting. Here are some tools and resources to increase your desktop productivity and usefulness.
- Best Places to Find Multi-Monitor Wallpaper
- 10 Clever Screen Recording Tools for Mac
- Embeds your calendar on your desktop, above your wallpaper. (Mac)
- Five Best Desktop Customization Tools (Windows)
- 12 Great Ways of Spicing Up Your Windows Desktop
- Geek Out Your Desktop With GeekTool!
Hope you enjoyed this post.